The 2019 AGnVET Research & Development Field Day will be held at the Lachlan Irrigation Research Station on Tuesday 17th September.
This event will start at 10am with lunch at the Central West Farming Systems research facility on-site, concluding around 3.30 pm.
Topics to be discussed on the day include:
- New and Current Cereal Variety Trials
- New and Current Canola Variety Trials including stacked herbicide technology and Truflex Canola
- Nutrition management in wheat barley and canola with GOA
- Demonstration of safflower and linseed production with CWFS
- Wheat weed interactions with CSIRO
Location: Central West Farming Systems, 159 Willow Bend Road, Condobolin
Time 10am to 3pm, 17th Sept 2019
RSVP 10th Sept firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local AGnVET agronomist