Information Day - A FREE EVENT Facilitated by AGnVET for the Bogan Shire farming community
When: Thursday 28th September
Time: 7:30am for Breakfast
Where: Nyngan Rugby Clubhouse
- Drought feeding information and nutritional supplementation presented by Erica Kennedy -District Vet (Local Lands Services)
- Local mental health services by Dr. Merran Auland (Bogan Shire Medical Centre)
- Tools for coping with tough times by Camilla Kenny (Rural Adversity Mental Health Program (RAMHP))
- Which sheep do I keep by Emily Pitt (AGnVET) and Megan Rogers (Sheep Connect NSW)
- The best use of an unsuccessful crop and stock management options by Erica Kennedy (Local Lands Services)
- Fallow management and best cropping practices for current season by Josh Driver (AGnVET)
- Using financials to get ahead by Gabby Kirk (Rural Financial Counselling Service)
- Nyngan Heath Service providing basic mens health checks.
For further information please contact:
Carey Carter on 0491 225 318 or Emily Pitt at Nyngan AGnVET on 6832 1886.
Supported by The Bogan Bulls Rugby Club & the Red Cross Community Hub