Swan Hill | Victoria
Campaspe Irrigation, a part of the Darling Irrigation Group has 10+ years’ experience as a specialist provider of Irrigation solutions. Due to a specific project a contract position has become available for an industry experienced Irrigation Project Manager.
As a leader in the industry Campaspe Irrigation designs and installs projects including drip irrigation, centre pivots and linear moves, pump stations, pipe and risers as well filtration and automation.
To be successful in the role you will have;
- Experience and understanding of various irrigation equipment including pumps, filters, valves and automation
- The ability to read and understand complex irrigation designs
- Capacity to manage multiple irrigation projects within time, budget and quality constraints
- The willingness to work with procurement for on-time deliveries and manage inventory
- Experience to trouble shoot issues, developing and implementing solutions
- The capacity to operate certified ISO management systems
- Clear and open communication with customers
- Flexibility and innovation in your approach to problem solving
- A ‘Can do’ Attitude
- A team orientated mindset with a desire for the team to achieve as a whole
- Experience supervising work crews and contractors
- Flexibility to work away from home
Your skills and Expertise required are;
- Irrigation Experience - essential
- Strong knowledge of irrigation design – drip, pump stations and pivots
- White card accredited
- Manual Driver’s Licence
- HR licence (preferred)
- Effective time management and attention to detail
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Forklift ticket (preferred)
As the position requires mostly onsite work the successful applicant will be provided with:
- A fully maintained vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Excellent team culture and working environment.
- Wage negotiable depending on experience
Your ability to work with minimal supervision, display a positive and self-motivated attitude and demonstrate sound problem-solving skills will have you well suited to this challenging role.
Applications can be submitted via: https://careers.agnvetservices.com.au/